Pork chops are a quick cooking cut of meat, that isvery easy to overcook. This particular recipe calls for boneless chops that are a 1/2-inch thick, cooked at 400° F for 8 minutes, flipping once. Pat the pork chops dry with a paper towel and brush both sides evenly with olive oil.
- It was too mustardy for my liking – I’d most likely simply use white wine next time as a substitute.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Update – get the recipe for the Bourbon Glazed Carrots.
- You could attempt using sour cream.
- Mom to five adorable youngsters and dwells within the desert of Southern Utah.
Plenty of that superior gravy left over to placed on the selfmade biscuits I’m going to make. I used ranch dressing instead of onion soup and I floured and browned the chops. Do you might have a approach to …Read more